Thursday, October 18, 2012

France (and Turkey) With Eyes of Faith

Enjoy my article on my 'enspirited' tours in France and Turkey just published in the Old South Reporter. This is the e-magazine of my church in Boston, the venerable but wonderfully and progressively up to date church where my husband and I are members. Two sermons on Mary and on the Book of Revelation prompted me to move beyond my normal culinary/cultural tour framework into offering intimate immersions of several remarkable 'spiritual sites' in and around Paris. The tour is wonderful and I am offering it again in March, 2013 and can always offer one for a small group that would like to experience this tour for any congregation. We work with two excellent medievalist guides in France and the total experience is excellent. Here is the link. There are nice images too!

No comments:

Post a Comment